Thursday, March 21, 2013

backpacking in moab this weekend


Good news and bad news today folks! Good news is I am going backpacking in Moab this weekend and will return with photos, experiences, reviews and more. Bad news is I won't be able to post again until Sunday. Be strong y'all for the reward is great. Well hopefully it is... we'll see how my photography skills work out.  Speaking of photography, check out this breathtaking view of the Druid Arches that I will be visiting on my voyage.  My next few posts will contain anything from gear reviews (especially of my new MSR Pocket Rocket stove), photos of the journey, recipes, information about Moab and its pros and cons. I do hope you are 1/1600th as excited about this as I am! Comment any suggestions, requests or anything you want me to take note of while backpacking. I am also hoping to get some climbing and yoga done on this trip to really make it perfect. Have a peaceful weekend.

namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment