Thursday, April 4, 2013

goji berries: a himalayan superfruit


     Sun-dried goji berries are my new obsession guys! They are known as "power food for the modern lifestyle," but let's be honest, none of us live a modern lifestyle. That just wouldn't be any fun. I like to refer to them as a Himalayan superfruit packed with vitamin A, vitamin C and iron. Still, my favorite benefit of this delicious berry comes in the form of protein. A vegetarian's dream! Goji berries have been used in Asian herbal medicine for more than 5,000 years and provide beta-carotene, antioxidants and trace minerals necessary for a healthier you. As seen above, I like to pair my berries with some sort of nut, but are also very tasty in smoothies, tea, yogurt, granola and salads.  Other uses? How about an awesome snack while camping, hiking and adventuring? Finding this beneficial of a food that actually makes my taste buds happy is a rarity, a rarity I would like to share with you. Make sure to buy your goji berries certified organic to receive the full benefits from this superfruit. 


namaste

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr Onokun for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr Onokun via, dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete